End-User Conference February 25, 2016
Featuring Leading Building Technology Professionals Including:
- Data Center, Facilities, & Infrastructure Trends and Best Practices
- Building Security (Physical, Technology and Trends)
- Converging Building Technologies (PoE, Big Data, Cloud, Smart Buildings)
- Audiovisual Best Practices and Trends
- Workplace Environments, Solutions & Design
- Mobile Technologies, Solutions and Trends
Why You Should Attend the TCC
- The only conference featuring Presentations and Case Studies BY End-Users FOR End-Users.
- Unique event encompassing what's relevant to Building Technology Professionals today and in the future.
- Uniquely focused on Converging Building Technologies: Track Presentations, Roundtables and a collaborative Technology Hub.
- Boutique show where collaboration and networking of end-users is the priority, and peer-to-peer education is of the highest regard.
Learn more »
2016 TCC Keynote
The Future of Communication Technology
Leading Authority on Global Business Trends
2016 TCC End-User Participants Include:
Sr. Director IT- R&D DS BI Group at Samsung
Corporate Real Estate Facilities Executive at Nimble Storage
Director Infrastructure Management & Operations at eBay
Sr. Manager Data Center Solutions, at Kaiser Permanente - IT
Technical Executive, Data Centers at EPRI
Director II, Global Real Estate, Facilities, & Security at SanDisk
Manager, Global Energy Mgmt & Sustainability at Cisco Systems
Principal IT Infrastructure Specialist at Symantec
Director, SDDC Engineering Operations at VMware
Senior Director of Engineering at Fidelity Investments
CEO at Innometriks
Vice President, Global Foundation Services (GFS) at eBay
Access our video library from past TCC events, featuring educational presentations and panel discussions of topics ranging from Data Centers, IT Infrastructure, Facilities, Audiovisual and the latest technology trends.
VIEW THE VIDEOS »