TELADATA is looking for sponsors and exhibitors for our upcoming Technology Convergence Conference. The peer-to-peer educational format of the event provides an opportunity to get in front of the most reputable end-users in your industry you cannot afford to miss!
Whether you are involved with the IT, Facilities, Data Center, Audiovisual, Security, Wireless, or other Building/Workplace Technologies, this is the audience and event for you.
WHY YOU SHOULD SPONSOR
- The TCC model is a chance to connect with end-users and top decision makers on a more intimate level, through presentation of your own case studies vs. generalized vendor pitches.
- The TCC is a boutique conference attended by top decision makers in Silicon Valley and the west coast. Exhibitor space is exclusive and limited to only
36 available (now 24 available) sponsorships to encourage more interaction between attendees and sponsors.
- Sponsors exhibit in the TCC Technology Hub which is the focal point of the show. The keynote session, roundtable discussions, games, and closing receptions take place in the Technology Hub and breakout sessions feed into it.
- The TCC focuses on connecting people. The TCC staff works with your marketing team to identify the target audience you want to attend the TCC.
- 10+ hours of exposure for exhibitors and sponsors.
- The TCC is located in the heart of Silicon Valley at the Santa Clara Convention Center
- Your sponsorship includes a welcome reception, continental breakfast, catered lunch, snacks and closing reception meals. Rave reviews from end-users on quality of food!
All other benefits, attendee demographics, floor plan and package pricing are included in the Sponsorship Prospectus. For more information or to request the Sponsorship Prospectus, contact:
Direct: (669) 666-1075